Microsoft Office 2010 offers flexible and powerful new ways to deliver your best work - both at the office and at home. Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively. Stay connected to your projects, even when you’re away from your computer, with access to Office files via Web browser or Windows phone. Work efficiently with others by sharing, editing, and reviewing files at the same time even across geographies and time zones.
With Office 2010, you’re in control; getting things done and producing amazing results, however and wherever you work best. Expert training from the training provider will help you and your team put your best foot forward using Microsoft Office 2010.
Who should attend?
• Anyone planning to use the new Office 2010 suite
• Office Pros wanting to learn the new features in Office 2010
• Business and IT decision-makers considering purchasing and deploying Office 2010
• Existing or potential Microsoft Office Specialists (MOS) interested in certification.
Benefits of Microsoft Office 2010 Training:
• Improved Team Collaboration and Information Sharing
• Increased Employee Productivity and Efficiency
• Improved Decision Making and Execution
• Enhanced Results and Increased ROI
With Microsoft Office 2010 Training, you can:
• Extend your Office 2010 experience to the web. Store your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files online and then access, view, edit, and share content from virtually anywhere
• Synchronise SharePoint 2010 lists and libraries with SharePoint Workspace, formerly known as Microsoft Office Groove, so you can access, view, and edit files anytime and anywhere from your computer
• Create ideas, keep versions in sync and meet deadlines faster when you’re working in groups.
• Track and highlight important trends with new data analysis and visualisation features.
• Streamline your email with new mailbox tools including ‘clean up conversation’ and collapsible threads
• Better communicate your data with Excel ‘Sparklines’
• Broadcast your PowerPoint presentations over the Intranet and Internet.
With Increased Knowledge and Skills in Microsoft Office 2010, your organisation will benefit by:
• Delivering easy-to-use design tools, customisable templates, colour schemes, and font styles that help people create persuasive presentations and memorable documents. They can edit and manipulate video, audio, and animated effects in their presentations to connect with their audience in new, powerful ways
• Letting people work how, when and where they want, letting them get things done from a PC, the Web, and even a Microsoft Smartphone. Employees can access their files from virtually any computer with an Internet connection and share and work with other teams from around the world
• Delivering the best experience on the everyday fundamentals. With one less thing to think about, employees are more productive. Essential functions like copy and paste, grammar check, document formatting, and print have been further enhanced to save time and work.
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.