Managing safely is for managers and supervisors working in any sector, and within any organisation. The course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities and knowledge of the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety within their teams.
Delegates will consider both health and safety and environmental issues in relation to the workplace. Outcomes:
• IOSH accredited certificate. Assessment
• Completion of 8 course modules.
• Post course project. Course Content:
• Introduction to managing safely.
• Assessing risks.
• Controlling risks.
• Understanding your responsibilities.
• Identifying hazards.
• Investigating accidents and incidents.
• Measuring performance.
• Protecting our environment.
Course Times: Registration is at 7:45 for an 8:00 start