As a senior executive, your time is precious. That’s why we’ve designed our Leading safely course in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible.
Who should attend
Senior executives, as your time is precious. That’s why we’ve designed our Leading safely course in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible.
Aims and objectives
- Short duration so as not to disrupt the busy schedule of CEOs, MDs, senior managers, directors and executives.
- Flexible format to fit in with your needs - choose from five hours face-to-face learning, or a blended approach of 3 hours face-to-face learning with an online module.
- Examples chosen to suit your needs and industry.
- Support before, during and after you attend the course through the dedicated IOSH For Leaders app.
- A reduction in accident rates, absence and sick leave.
- Increased productivity and profits.
- An improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners.
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs.
- Better business continuity.
- Initial diagnostic questionnaire on your safety and health leadership behaviours.
- Personalised report based on your responses, including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make.
- Case study review, tailored to your needs and industry. First, how things can go wrong, then 'getting it right' – a follow-on scenario based around putting improvements in place using Plan-Do-Check-Act HSMS and integration into business systems.
- Assessment is completion of a personal commitment – a set of actions to take following the recommendations in your report and other learning.
Successful delegates receive a nationally-recognised IOSH Leading Safely certificate