This is the new One Day Health & Safety Awareness Training Course
Who Should Attend? The course is for anyone looking to apply for their CSCS Green card.
- General responsibilities.
- Accident prevention & reporting.
- Health & welfare.
- Manual Handling.
- Work at height.
- Emergency procedures & first aid.
- Fire Prevention and control.
- Hazardous substances.
- Electrical safety.
- Hand-held equipment and tools.
- Noise & Vibration.
- Site Safety Transport.
- Excavations and confined spaces.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a CITB accredited certificate which is valid for five years.