Duration: 2 days
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
Price includes training, theory and practical test.
To provide thorough practical and theory training in the responsibilities of a Compact Crane operator to enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
Theory & Legislation:-
• Crane construction terminology and principles of lift
• Health, safety, welfare and environmental code
• Lifting operation regulations and best practice guidelines
• Pre-use checks and preparation for work
• Travelling and manoeuvring Compact Cranes
• Lifting and placing loads using full radius and slewing capabilities
• Configuration for lifting duties
Duration of Training
Refresher Training for the experienced worker – 1 day training + 1 day testing
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
These tests can be viewed online at www.cskills.org/centreandschool/cpcs.