CPCS A62 Lift Supervisor
- To provide thorough training on the responsibilities of a Lift Supervisor.
- To enable the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Personal responsibilities
- Cranes: types and terms
- Crane documentation
- Crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- British Standard 1721
- Covers role of crane supervisor
- Covers role of appointed persons
- Preparing an area, with exclusion zones
- LOLER and Puwer
Duration of Training: 1 days training and 1 day testing
To achieve the Red CPCS Trained Operator Card candidates must pass both the CPCS Theory Test and the Practical Test.
Please note: Any candidate wishing to attend a CPCS course must have taken the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years.
Any candidate that books onto this course and does not hold the above prior to the technical test will not be eligible for a refund.