Duration: 3 days
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
This course covers:
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials
- Understand the basic construction of pallets
Units of study/what is involved?
- Theory Test a professional discussion carried out on a one-to-one basis with the CPCS tester.
- You must pass this test in order to take the practical test.
- Practical Test.
You will need to have passed your Health Safety and Environment test within the last two years. Good understanding of spoken and written English.