Who Should Attend?
All personnel who work near a Confined Space or might be associated with Confined Space
The aim of this course is to prepare candidates with the principles of Confined Space Awareness for those that might work near confined spaces, or might be associated with confined space operations but are not required to enter a confined space. This course can be used as a proprietary step to confined space entry training if required.
- An awareness of the legislation applying to Confined Spaces working
- Principles of Confined Space Risks/Hazards
- Principles of Confined Space Identification and Classification
- The importance of personal hygiene to prevent cross contamination
- The importance of personal hygiene when working with confined spaces, biological agents and diseases
- The Health and Safety responsibilities of a manager/employer
- The importance of reporting accidents, ill health and other incidents
Please Note - the Confined Space Awareness Course is NOT suitable for any persons who MAY HAVE to enter a confined space; it does NOT train or certify a person to enter a Confined Space.