Qualification: Certificate of Attendance awarded.
This course is for managers and employees, and gives candidates a good overall knowledge of the Working at Heights Regulations, 2005. This will enable candidates to organize and plan working at height, avoid risks and select appropriate work equipment for a particular task.
Training is provided either at our own specialized site or provided for in house training.
At the end of the course candidates will take a short test of the content covered and upon completion will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
1. Overview of the Working at Height Regulations
2. Accident statistics
3. Definition of Work at Height
4. Risk assessment and hierarchy of measures
5. Organization & planning
6. Selection of appropriate equipment
7. Use of ladders and stepladders
8. Inspection of equipment
9. Emergency procedures