Train the Trainer - ILM Endorsed Award
The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is a Nationally recognised Awarding body. Delegates attending the course are registered with the ILM and the ILM provides certification. The ILM monitors the quality and the assessment procedures of the award.
To provide candidates with the necessary knowledge, skills, understanding and confidence to effectively deliver both practical and theoretical training sessions.
Duration: 3 Day courses starting at 9.00am.
Managers, supervisors and any staff responsible for the training and development of others, particularly those delivering health and safety training.
- The instructor’s role in training
- Problems concerning learners
- The learning process
- Delivering practical demonstrations
- Delivering short talks and lectures
- Training needs analysis
- Constructing training objectives
- Use of questions in instruction
- Using visual/training aids
- Evaluating teaching methods
To qualify for the award candidates will complete, to a satisfactory standard, an assessed 10-minute presentation.
- Ability to design successful training events that deliver real results for business
- Maximise the learning and the results from your training events
- Design events that appeal to different learning styles
- Build rapport with your delegates and encourage participation
- Use activities and training aids to enhance learning
- Build delegate’s knowledge, skills and confidence as a trainer