Time Management Programme
Managing time is essential in today’s business environment. Making sure the priority of work is effective will increase productivity while reducing stress. Introduces guide lines that can be used by employees throughout any type of organisation.
This training programme is run as an open course or as an in company course. The open courses are run at selected locations throughout the UK or at our Training Centres in London and Guildford. Who should attend?
- Employees from all sections of the organisation.
- Directors, managers, partners, supervisors, and team leaders.
- Anyone being prepared for promotion into a management position.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Provides a method of prioritising work,
- Helps reduce stress while increasing productivity.
- Improves your performance and that of your team.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Helps improve performance and motivation throughout the organisation.
- Increased effectiveness.
- Be seen as a company that invests in people.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To highlight the importance of managing Time.
- To illustrate the effects of work stress.
- To show how to improve productivity.
- To demonstrate how to determine your personal efficiency curve.
- To highlight how to work productively with others.
- To show the dangers of procrastination.
- To illustrate the Time Stealers.
- To review how to prioritise your tasks.
- To demonstrate the importance of daily " to do " lists.
- To highlight how to organise your work area.
- To show how to take advantage of technology.
- To show how to deal with paperwork.
- To demonstrate how to communicate more effectively.
- To illustrate how to improve decision making.
- To show how to revise personal habits.
- To demonstrate the importance of concentration.