Telephone Techniques Programme
A one day Telephone Techniques Training Course designed to develop and maintain Customer relationships. Introduces the Qualities and Key Skills required for success. Learn how to project the correct image, handle difficult situations and stay calm under pressure. Who should attend?
- Newly appointed receptionists.
- Experienced staff looking for a refresher.
- Staff who would like to improve their telephone manner.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Improves telephone manner.
- Improve your image.
- Increased confidence when speaking on the telephone.
- Handle difficult people and situations effectively.
- Stay calm under pressure.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Improves the professional image.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Handle difficult situations better.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To demonstrate why Telephone Technique is so important.
- To show the importance of the Qualities and Key Skills needed for success.
- To illustrate how to develop the correct Attitude and Image.
- To illustrate why excellent Customer Service is important.
- To show how to use the Telephone effectively.
- To illustrate how to use Questions.
- To develop Active Listening Skills.
- To illustrate how to use your Voice and Tone.
- To show how to use the correct words.
- To show how to handle difficult people and situations.