For anybody involved in the supply chain who is responsible for managing an integrated supply chain. They will include managers from:
- Purchasing and Procurement
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of supply chains
- Demonstrate knowledge of logistics operations
- Create integrated supply chains using and applying checklists and best practice models
- Plan and improve existing networks
- Apply the skills of collaborative working and problem-solving
- Analyse and evaluate the solutions appropriate to their own business
- Devise and apply effective performance measures to maintain and improve the supply chain
This course has been awarded accreditation by The Institute of Supply Chain Management.
This course is available for in-house delivery if required.
This course will be conducted in the English language.