This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
The course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions
- Toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified.