The SSSTS Refresher course aims to:
- Raise awareness of current trends within the Health and Safety Executives direction of enforcement.
- Improve awareness of recent development in construction, legislation, health & safety, waste, environmental issues and measures that support the implementation of responsibilities under new legislation.
Training Course Content
At the end of the CITB SSSTS Refresher courses delegates will:
- Be aware of their responsibilities under Health & Safety welfare and environmental issues.
- Be able to implement all relevant legislation which effects them as a supervisor.
- Be more aware of their duties and responsibilities to manage their daily activities
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a CITB accredited certificate which is valid for five years.
Please note that as of the 1st January 2016, CITB Site Management / Site Supervisor certificates will no longer have a six month grace period and candidates will need to attend a Refresher course before the expiry date of their original certificate.
Usually 8.30am - 4.30pm. Course times will be confirmed in the Joining Instructions once the course has been booked.