As new sales channels open and products and services diversify, the market place becomes more competitive. Customers are demanding greater responsiveness and flexibility. Sales people need to continuously improve their sales skills in order to be successful.
This training programme is run as an open course or as an in company course. The open courses are run at selected locations throughout the UK or at our Training Centres in London and Guildford. Who should attend?
- Experienced sales people wishing to review their sales skills.
- New sales people who want to become successful in sales.
- Anyone considering a move into sales.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Develop the ability to use a structured sales approach to win business.
- Increase sales opportunities.
- Know how to identify Customer needs.
- Improve your career prospects.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Improve the productivity of the sales team.
- Increase confidence and motivation of sales people.
- Develop higher Customer Satisfaction.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To show the importance of Qualities and Key Skills.
- To define excellent Customer Service.
- To demonstrate the necessary Knowledge.
- To show why people buy.
- To show how to set Objectives.
- To demonstrate the importance of Needs, Features and Benefits.
- To show how to determine the Unique Selling Points.
- To show how to use Questioning Techniques.
- To show how to develop Active Listening.
- To illustrate the importance of Non-verbal messages.
- To show how to make Appointments.
- To show how to Prospect for new business.
- To demonstrate The Funnel Technique.
- To illustrate how to open a Sales call.
- To show how to handle Objections.
- To demonstrate effective Closing Techniques.