Effective presentation skills are essential at all levels within an organisation.
Teaches the skills to confidently present to audiences of any size. Presenting your ideas, products or services with maximum impact is necessary for success.
This one day Presentation Skills Training Course is run regularly at several locations across the UK, alternatively we can run this Presentation Skills Training Course in house.
Who should attend:
- Managers, supervisors, partners, teamleaders and sales people.
- Anyone being prepared for promotion into a management position.
- Anyone who has to give presentations.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Makes public speaking easier.
- Helps you get your message across effectively.
- Increases confidence and helps control nerves during presentations.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Benefits for the organisation:
- Increase the effectiveness of presentations.
- Helps improve communication and performance throughout the organisation.
- Improves the confidence and motivation of employees who have to give presentations.
Objectives of the Training Course:
- To illustrate the importance of effective Presentation Skills.
- To identify your own Presentation style.
- To show how to deal with anxiety and develop confidence.
- To show how to plan a Presentation.
- To show how to organise a Presentation.
- To illustrate how to develop visual aids.
- To demonstrate how to use visual aids.
- To show how to prepare for a Presentation.
- To show how to deliver the Presentation.
- To illustrate how to give Impromptu Presentations.
- To show how to bring the Presentation to a successful close.