Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for construction workers who have skills, experience and training but no formally recognised qualifications and helps them to get the CPCS Blue Competent Operators Card (NVQ)
• All delegates must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the requirements/criteria of the qualification before enrolment and that they hold the relevant Red CPCS card.
• All delegates must also have completed the CSCS Health, Safety & Environmental Test within the past 2 years.
• All delegates must be living at a Birmingham based Post Code Address
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, an individual with the 360 Excavator will be able to show experience with:-
- Buckets and Attachments
- Quick Hitch
- Working under powerlines
- Basic Trenching
- Prohibitions during work
- Working Ranges
- Caution During Travelling
- Road Traffic Act
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Lifting with Excavators
How it Works:
We will book the course in with the course date showing as the date of booking. The training provider will then allocate an assessor who will contact the delegate within 48 hours to arrange the site visits for mutually suitable dates and confirm details.
The trainer will visit the delegate on site 2-3 times over several months to gather evidence of their competence whilst carrying out their day-to-day tasks. They will also provide a witness testimony, take part in a professional 1-1 discussion and have an observation of performance and inspection of work products.
Upon successful completion of the NVQ, delegates will be awarded with a CPCS Blue Competent Operators Card.
The NVQ can take 1-2 months to complete depending on the level NVQ, number of site visits required and the administration process.