New to Management Programme
Moving into a management role means letting go of many of the day to day tasks and managing others to achieve results. Introduces the Qualities and Key Skills needed for successful management.
This training programme is run as an open course or as an in company course. The open courses are run at selected locations throughout the UK or at our Training Centre in London and Guildford. Who should attend?
- Newly appointed team leaders, supervisors, partners and managers.
- Managers with no formal management qualification or training.
- Anyone being prepared for promotion into a management position.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Makes the move into management easier.
- Improves effectiveness and credibility.
- Have a range of management tools at your disposal.
- Enhance your career prospects.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Increase the effectiveness of team leaders, supervisors and managers.
- Maximise the use of resources.
- Be seen as an organisation that invests in people.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To highlight the role of the manager.
- To illustrate the Qualities and Key Skills needed for success.
- To demonstrate the importance of Motivation.
- To illustrate the different Leadership styles.
- To show how to set appropriate Objectives.
- To highlight and improve Time Management techniques.
- To demonstrate the importance of Delegation.
- To show effective Decision making.
- To review Communication skills.
- To show how to deal with difficult people and situations.
- To illustrate how to develop your people.