The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management qualification is designed to help those with health and safety responsibilities (e.g. managers, supervisors and employee representatives) to meet their responsibilities under fire safety legislation.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been specially designed for those who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation. This will include:
1. managers with a responsibility for fire safety in the workplace
2. those working in facilities management
3. employee representatives and others
4. those persons wishing to start a career in fire safety or occupational safety and health.
Delegates will receive detailed training and will be given the opportunity to apply practical knowledge whilst gaining a clearer understanding of:
1. Current fire safety legislation and industry best practice
2. Principles of fire and explosion
3. Causes and prevention of fire
4. Roles and responsibilities
Successful delegates will be awarded with the nationally recognised qualification. Delegates will be assessed through practical and written examinations set by NEBOSH.
Please note that this is a conversion course from the NEBOSH General certificate and only includes Units FC1 and FC2. Unit NGC1 is not included and is needed to fully certificate the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate.
Usually 8.45am start. Course times will be confirmed in the joining instructions once the course has been booked.