NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
Responsible for Fire Safety and Risk Management? This is the Course For You.
- Designed to equip holders to help their organisations to meet their legal duties regarding fire safety.
- Covers the principles of fire and explosion, causes and prevention of fires, fire protection in buildings and ensuring the safety of people in the event of fire.
- Accredited and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
- Equivalent to Level 3 on the NQF/QCF in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Delegates must have completed the NEBOSH NGC1 exam in the past
5 years to receive the full NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate.
- 4 day course plus half day exam.
- Price includes all examination fees.
- Includes comprehensive course notes.
- Includes lunch and refreshments each day.
Is the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Course Right for Me?
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course is for:
- Employees with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace.
- Employees tasked with carrying out fire risk assessments and
preventing loss of life and property.
- Managers and supervisory staff who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation.
What Will I Learn from the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course?
- An understanding of how to undertake fire risk assessments in most, low risk workplaces.
- A sound understanding of the principles of fire and explosion, causes and prevention of fires, fire protection in buildings and ensuring the safety of people in the event of fire.
- The practical element of the course also ensures that participants can carry out, unaided, a fire risk assessment of a low risk workplace.
- Ability to prepare a recommendations report for management.
- The opportunity for those that have already achieved NGC1 within the last five years to simply take other units to achieve additional NEBOSH qualifications.
The NEBOSH National Fire Safety Certificate has been accredited and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). It sits at Level 6 in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) with 13 SCQF credit points. (This is equivalent to Level 3 on the NQF/QCF in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
The qualification meets the academic requirements to apply for Technician membership (Tech IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety.
This NEBOSH course is being offered by BookMyCourse Ltd in association with NEBOSH accredited course provider T224SA - registered centre number 807.