Duration: 10 days
Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
Lay the foundations for healthier and safer construction.
Gain invaluable knowledge, practical skills and a globally respected qualification that supports your role: You’ll gain:
- Technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice
- Practical skills to apply back in the workplace
- Confidence to influence your colleagues to work more safely
- Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites
Everything you need to make your construction site healthier and safer!
Aligned to CDM regulations, NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focussed on best practice. With an emphasis on practical application, successful learners will be able to:
- Recognise, assess and control a range of common construction hazards
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the roles, competencies and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- Confidently challenge unsafe behaviours
- Help manage contractors.
The course is presented as a 10 day block; this is a stand alone course which delivers the full NC1 syllabus content.
The course is assessed by an “open book” case study assessment, which will be based on a realistic scenario, that will test both what you know and what you can do. You have 48 hours to complete and return the assessment after receiving the case study information from NEBOSH. This is followed by a closing interview to confirm that the submitted assessment is all your own work.