Manpower Planning, Resourcing and Retention
How to create the right jobs, engage the right people and keep them.
This HR Training programme explores recent thinking and developments in the field of Human Resource Manpower Planning and its role in enabling the business goals and organisational strategy.
It investigates and evaluates a range of approaches in job design and structuring, recruitment and resourcing together with strategies to retain talent into the future. It considers a range of established as well as leading edge processes and techniques to fulfil these situations.This course is designed for:
Both line managers and experienced HR management staff, who have the need for an understanding of the influences and aspirations of manpower planning. It is also an portunity for the development of the skills of people currently with responsibilities for manpower, its planning and development.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Build a workforce structure that will have the sustained capability and motivation to achieve your company"s strategic objectives
- Find, hire, deploy, develop, motivate, retain and plan for succession
- Better be able to select and design talent management processes to engage and maximise from the talent within the company.
- Determine and apply the most appropriate job design techniques to deliver the performance of the role.
- Recognise and understand the key drivers to inspirational motivation, taking ordinary people to extra-ordinary performance
- Design a Succession Plan strategy for key positions within the organisation
- Lead a programme of activities devised to keep your talent.
- Prepare an Action Plan to progress a personal undertaking to deliver improvements in Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Retention.
Course members will leave the programme with a clear Action Plan for the furthering of their personal contribution to the Manpower Plan of their organisation.
This course has been awarded accreditation by The Institute of Supply Chain Management.
This course is available for in-house delivery if required.
This course will be conducted in the English language.