Managers and supervisors who manage your corporate fleet. It would also benefit executives with accountability for corporate transport, and managers wishing to understand the fundamentals of fleet management.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish the transport resource needs of the business
- Analyse and evaluate alternative acquisition methods financially and operationally
- Determine the economic life of transport assets
- Develop transport plans, strategies and policies
- Plan and manage transport contracts, including Service Level Agreements
- Manage transport operations safely, efficiently and cost-effectively
- Develop and interpret KPIs to manage logistics services operationally and strategically
At the end of the course, each participant will prepare and present an individual action plan.
These plans will target areas of their business that participants can materially improve as a result of having attended the course.
This course is available for in-house delivery if required.
This course will be conducted in the English language.