Learn how to become a better Team Leader. Develop the skills to empower and inspire your Team members. Have a clear vision with defined objectives. Communicate with enthusiasm so people share your vision. A leader is someone others want to follow. Who should attend?
- Newly appointed team leaders, supervisors, partners and managers.
- Managers with no formal management qualification or training.
- Anyone being prepared for promotion into a management position.
Benefits for the delegate:
- Makes Team Leadership more effective.
- Improves performance credibility.
- Have a range of leadership tools at your disposal.
- Enhance your career prospects.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Increase the effectiveness of team leaders, supervisors and managers.
- Maximise the use of resources.
- Be seen as an organisation that invests in people.
Objectives of the Programme:
- To discuss the meaning of Leadership.
- To illustrate the difference between Leadership and Management.
- To show the Qualities and Key Skills needed for success.
- To illustrate the different Leadership styles and the need to adapt to situations.
- To show the importance of a clear vision and appropriate Objectives.
- To highlight how to Motivate your Team members.
- To demonstrate the four stages a Team goes through for success.
- To show the importance of the contribution of each Team member.
- To recognise the Strengths and Weaknesses in your Team.
- To demonstrate how to Communication to inspire others.
- To show how to deal with difficult people and situations.
- To illustrate how to develop your Team members.