JAUPT Approved Driver CPC – 35 Hour Programme
This course is designed for drivers of vehicle categories C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D & DE. It covers the full legal requirement of 35 hours of periodic training that must be completed by September 2014.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who drives vehicles in categories C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D & DE.
- Any drivers of vehicles over 3.5 tonnes and mini buses with nine seats or more must obtain Driver CPC.
Duration: 5 days
This course is split into 10 modules as follows:
- Drivers hours & analogue tacographs
- Digital tacographs – Stoneridge
- Vehicle & load handling systems
- Safe vehicle loading
- Principals of safe, economic & defensive driving
- Digital tacographs – Continental or Actia
- Health & safety in transport
- Personal wellbeing, health & safety in
- Company procedures & company care
- Secure transport operations
At the end of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and their details will be entered onto the DSA’s central database and will receive a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).