Working Safely is a one day course for staff from any sector with no supervisory or managerial responsibility. The course provides a grounding in the essentials of health and safety so that delegates gain an understanding of why they must "work safely"
Aims and Objectives:
The course focuses on why health and safety is important, and how delegates can make a real difference to the safety culture of the organisation.
- Identifying hazards and evaluating risks within the workplace
- The use of appropriate work place precautions for specifics or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing risk assessments
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
- Improving health and safety matters
- Improving health and safety performance
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Reporting of relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
Suitable For: Any employer or employees
Exam: Theory exam and Assessment
Max No. of Learners: Maximum of 16 Learners
Location: Trainer's centre or on customer’s site
Certification: IOSH Accredited Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course.