Company directors and senior managers with strategic responsibility for health and safety.
Aims And Objectives:
This course is designed to help delegates understand the importance of strategic health and safety managementand its integration into other business management systems. Delegates will learn about the importance of strategic health and safety management.
- The importance of directors and employees statutory duties
- Identify accident causes and plan prevention through hazard identification, risk assessment and controlstrategies
- Consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Importance of employee selection and the effect of human factors on health and safety
- Importance of consultation and communication with employees on health and safety issues
- Significance of performance monitoring for continual improvement of health and safety management
Certification: An IOSH accredited certificate will be awarded