Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. Fun and interactive, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation.
Who Should Attend?
Staff on any level from any sector that require an understanding of health and safety.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
How is the Course Assessed
- A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper
- Three hazard spotting exercises
When you pass, you can choose to receive the IOSH Working safely certificate and/or the IOSH safety passport as proof of your qualification.