This 3-day course explains the approach to internal audit required by the global automotive quality system ISO/TS 16949. The content is delivered through a series of presentation slides, combined with participant activities; where possible, a live audit is incorporated within the course.
- The key objectives are to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to carry out effective, and value-adding quality management audits within their organisation.
The aim is that by the end of the course, a participant will:
- Be aware of the key requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Understand the link with ISO 9001:2008
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements
- Have the ability to analyse a process, and explore the process linkages
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a process
- Have the ability to audit the core tools