Course Times: 13:00-16:00*
To equip delegates with the knowledge and skills of fire safety in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
Any employee in the workplace.Duration:
½ dayCourse Content:
- Who is responsible for Fire Safety
- An overview of current legislation
- Principles of combustion and flame spread
- Correct identification and selection of fire extinguishers
- Identify fire hazards
- Types and meanings of fire safety signs
- Action in the event of fire
- Raising and responding to the Fire Alarm
*Please note that course start times will be confirmed on your joining instructions which will be sent to you directly by the training provider.