Duration - 1/2 day
Qualification - Certificate of Attendance awarded
AIM: This course is a Fire Marshal training programme aimed at all staff to ensure that they have a basic knowledge of Fire and Fire extinguishers.
Training is provided either at our own specialized site or provided for in house training.
At the end of the course candidates will take a short test of the content covered and upon completion will receive a Certificate of Competence.
1. Raise the standard of fire awareness in the workplace.
2. Ensure that all personnel undergo basic fire awareness training with the view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
3. Maintain a register of personnel who have received such training.
4. Candidates will carry out a full fire risk assessment including all relevant paperwork and plans.
5. Candidates will have the knowledge to differentiate between different types of fire extinguishers, know how to put out a fire and be aware of the role of the fire marshal.
6. Will provide all participants with a fire marshal certificate.