Our Face Fit Test Qualitative Training Course is aimed at those who require an in-depth knowledge of Face Fit Testing. This course covers the Qualitative Fit Test Operator criteria set out in HSE282/28 but also includes many additional practical elements including troubleshooting, mask maintenance and an advanced practical session.
There are no formal entry requirements and this course is suitable for all ability levels.
This course gives a background to Face Fit Testing Legislation and Guidance, HSE282/28. Set-up and Running Procedures also a practical face fitting test, Troubleshooting & Problem Solving, Fit Test Failures and Re-Tests.
Aims and Objectives
At the end of the course you will have covered and be able to carry out:-
- Regulations and Guidance
- The Purpose and Applicability of Fit Testing
- Procedures for Selection of Adequate and Suitable RPE
- Fit Factors and Protection Factors
- Examination Procedures for RPE, Identification of Maintenance Problems
- Correct Donning Procedures and Pre-Use Fit Checks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Face-Fit Testing
- Diagnostic Checks on Equipment
- Correct Fit Testing Procedures, Purpose of the Fit Testing Exercises
- Problem Solving
- Capabilities and Limitations of the Fit Testing Equipment
- Interpretation of Results
Our Respirator Face Fit Training courses are both theoretical and practical. They aim to give candidates the skills and knowledge to meet the requirements of HSE282/28 for Fit Testing Operators
Trainer accredited Certificate will be awarded.