Environmental Awareness for Supervisors
This course is for construction site supervisors and is designed to develop understanding of site responsibilities in regard to the environment. Delegates will consider various environmental issues, including pollution, waste and energy use, as well as site impact on local wildlife, in order to determine practical solutions and compliance through risk assessment. Outcomes:
- IEMA accredited certificate.
- Contributes to organizations seeking to achieve ISO14001. Assessment:
- Risk assessment task. Course Content:
- Benefits of environmental awareness within construction.
- Identifying environmental issues on site.
- Supervisor responsibilities.
- Risk assessments
- Identify key environmental issues, and how to deal with them.
- ISO 14001
- Key environmental issues on site:
- Wildlife and natural features.
Course Times: Registration is at 7:45 for an 8:00 start