Who Should Attend
An essential half-day course for those who are responsible for routine maintenance work as part of their job.
To provide delegates with skills to safely carry out routine electrical jobs involving Plugs, Fluorescent Strip Lights etc.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Safely wire a 3 pin plug
- Safely use power tools
- Safely change bulbs and starters
- Wiring 3 pin plugs
- Replacing damaged light diffusers
- Replacing fluorescent strip lights
- Renew starters
- Identify faults in cables
- Inspection and safe use of power tools