Learn how to read faster...MUCH faster......and UNDERSTAND better...and REMEMBER more
Based on over 30 years of using speed reading techniques and 17 years of teaching the techniques all over the world, the focus on this unique course is on speed AND comprehension...reading for knowledge EFFECTIVELY and EFFICIENTLY.
On this unique course, you will learn:
- A strategy that you can apply flexibly to ALL reading for knowledge and information
- Exactly how your eyes and brain work together when you are reading - and how to use that information to accelerate your reading dramatically
- Specific techniques to read faster AND understand better
- The one technique that will make everything else you learn even more effective
- The importance of the right mindset
- How memory works during and after reading - and how to use that knowledge to make sure you remember whatever you need to
- How to practice so that reading quickly, becomes a habit and a lifelong skill
The course is highly practical and is equally valuable for students and busy executives who are challenged by the ever growing volumes of information they need to read.
Course objectives at a glance:
- Read MUCH faster - two to three times your current reading speed
- Improve your comprehension
- Understand how memory works and how to use that understanding to your advantage
- Become far more efficient and more effective when reading for knowledge and studying
- Learn a strategy for reading for information and knowledge
- Understand how to take the knowledge of how to read faster and turn it into a skill that will benefit you for the rest of your life
More information about the course...
In developing this course we have focused on making it practical, providing really valuable techniques that will help you to read much faster and understand better and remember more. The course is broken down into short modules with a range of exercises and videos to accelerate your learning.
If you've always wanted to be able to read faster, there is a strong likelihood that some of the following will sound familiar:
- "I simply don't have the time or money (or both) to attend a one day course"
- "I've seen books on speed reading, but I need someone to explain things to me - someone who's been there and done it"
- "Well, I've heard about speed reading, but I need to understand what I'm reading - really understand - not just see the words on the page"
If one or more of these statements ring bells for you, we understand. Because this course is based on over 30 years of using speed reading techniques, and 17 years of teaching other people how to do so, we understand these concerns and have put together an unique course that
- WILL show you how to read faster...MUCH faster
- DOES explain how to keep comprehension and memory high
- IS an efficient use of your TIME and your MONEY
The course includes the following modules:
Benchmarking - we will look at your attitude to reading and your beliefs as well as your current speed and comprehension levels.
The INSEAK® Model - this is unique to our company. INSEAK is the - Intelligent Strategy for the Effective Acquisition of Knowledge. We believe that it is the simplest, fastest and most effective speed reading strategy ever devised.
The Rapid Pre-Read is a key approach for taking control of reading. When we teach speed reading on some of the world's leading MBA programmes, this is highlighted time after time as being of incredible value when reading for information.
Remembering what you read - this is not a memory course, but we WILL show you the key things you need to know to ensure that you remember whatever you need to.
How the eye works - this forms the basis of how to read faster. We will show you how the eyes really move when you are reading - and what the consequences of this are. And then we will give you clear advice that will get you reading much faster, quickly.
Moving on and moving up - how to improve your speed and comprehension even more with advanced techniques that ensure you make great use of your peripheral vision and your whole brain.
The single most common reaction from attendees on our speed reading courses is:"I wish I'd done this years ago - it would have made studying/learning/work so much easier".
Now that we've distilled years of using and teaching speed reading, into a convenient, affordable 1 hour course, there's nothing to stop you becoming a speed reader.
Course material access:
Candidates will have 12 months access to the course material.