Those with responsibility for carrying out DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Risk
assessments in the workplace
This one day course teaches delegates how to carry out a DSE risk assessment in line
with the HSE’s guidance. Leads to a Level 2 qualification.
- A nationally-recognised, transferable qualification based on the HSE’s guidance
to the regulations.
- Allows employers to get there staff properly qualified to carry out DSE risk
assessments, helping them to meet their legal obligations.
- Up-to-date and practical training, supplemented with completely new learning
materials and specially developed interactive learning sessions.
- A fit for purpose assessment task related to the candidate’s workplace, testing the
application of learning in a practical context.
Our training utilises the very latest learning methods, with special emphasis on
participative and interactive techniques in small groups of 8-10. The training sets out to
develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day application in
the workplace preparing participants for level 2 qualification assessment.
Learning outcomes are grouped into 10 topics including:
- Main legislation relating to DSE risk assessment.
- Principles and benefits of good ergonomic design
- Minimum requirements for workstations