The course will provide a summary of how to promote a positive culture for health and safety.
Who Should Attend? The course is designed for Company Directors.
Course Aims and Objectives
At the end of the course delegates will be able:
- Recognise the implications of decisions made in the boardroom that make their business liable
- Understand the importance of strategic management of risks
- Understand the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Understand the importance of competent duty holders communicating health & safety throughout
the whole project
- Recognise the need to appoint competent health & safety assistance
Identify the basic tools for introducing a positive health & safety culture
- Identify the basic tools for introducing a proactive health and safety culture into their organisation
The method of assessment will be by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course, as well as being expected to be interactive during the course.
Course Duration: This course consists of one day training.