Principles of Management & Leadership (CMI301):
- How organisations operate
- Understanding the management role
- Continuing Understanding the management role
- Management and leadership approaches
- Continuing Management and Leadership approaches
- Knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective manager
Managing a Team to Achieve Results (CMI302):
- Understanding the role and purposes of teams
- Recognising the characteristics of high-performing teams
- Continuing Recognising the characteristics of high-performing teams
- Knowing how to lead, communicate with and motive a high-performing team
- Knowing how to respond to challenges, when managing a team proactively
- Knowing how to manage the performance of a team
Course will include:
- CMI Registration and assessment fees
- CMI membership - for the duration of your study you will have access to all the Key CMI membership services
- Participation in all workshops
- All essential course resources: course materials, copies of the slides and handouts, a study guide, assignment briefs
- Access to a range of online CMI resources, including ManagementDirect
- Tutorial time to help with assignments and study time.
In order to successfully achieve the Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Management and Leadership, you need to complete and pass each of the 2 units. You also need to spend at least 121 hours (known as the Total Unit Time or TUT) studying – this includes the time spent participating in the workshops, as well as time spent on personal study, the written assignments, and your work-based learning
The course is split into 6 half day workshops, total of 3 days of training.
Once you have completed the Certificate, you could - at a later date - then complete some additional units, in order to achieve the Diploma.
What is the CMI?
The CMI (Chartered Management Institute) is an accredited professional institution. It offers management qualifications at various levels, and its mission is to increase the number and standard of professional qualified managers.
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.