This one-day course aims to highlight the human, economic and financial implications of non-compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Discover how to promote a positive health and safety culture within your organisation.
- You’ll be encouraged to explore your legal responsibilities and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
- Open-forum workshops facilitate stimulating discussion.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- Moral and human costs/the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- The legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Appointing competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a CITB accredited certificate which is valid for five years.