Is CDM 2015 Awareness for me?
The CDM 2015 Awareness course provides a clear introduction to the Construction (Design & Manage-ment) Regulations (CDM) 2015, which replace CDM 2007. It provides essential information targeted at those working in construction or associated sectors and roles affected by CDM. It also provides people new to CDM who need an introduction to the CDM 2015 Regulations, and covers the interactive and com-bined responsibilities of all CDM duty holders.
It will benefit your employer by:
- More effective working from employees, compliant with CDM Regulations 2015 and with minimal disruption.
You will benefit from:
- Understanding the impact of the new CDM Regulations 2015 to ensure you are compliant in your job.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to CDM 2015: scope, application and interpretation of key terminology, codes of practice and industry guidance.
- Client duties (including domestic projects).
- Health and safety duties and roles: Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor.
- General health and safety requirements for all construction sites.
- Key documentation: notification, pre-construction information, construction phase plan, health and safety file.
- Summary and questions.
You are assessed with a short multiple choice test. You will receive a Certificate from the training provider on successful completion.
Why take my CDM 2015 Awareness classroom course?
- Lively training combining tutorials with interactive exercises and quizzes to provide you with an understanding of the structure and content of the CDM 2015 Regulations that can be applied to your workplace.
- Tutor guided discussion to assist the learning process and practical understanding.
- Expert tutor support from highly qualified trainers with experience of working in health & safety roles in the construction sector.
- Learning materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information in line with legislation.
- Confidence that you will have the practical knowledge to use it effectively in your role.
What is included in the price?
- Comprehensive course materials
- Expert tutor support
- Lunch and refreshments each day at the venue