Auditing to ISO 9001
Auditing is critical to compliance. It also ensures that you maximize the benefits that implementing ISO 9001:2000 can bring. Effective auditing is a highly specialised skill and one that must be learnt.
This practical, three-day course provides a firm grounding in ISO 9001:2000 and gives the attendee an in-depth understanding of the theory and techniques of auditing. A series of workshops leads delegates step-by-step through each stage, taking auditing from theory to practice.
Who should attend?
- Those nominated to perform the auditing function
- Managers assessing the suitability of procedures, processes and systems already in place
Benefits to Your Business
High quality auditing will ensure that your organisation is always compliant with the most exacting requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
Delegates will acquire a comprehensive understanding of:
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2000
- Auditing techniques compatible with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 19011
- How to plan, perform and report on an audit
- How to take corrective action
- Structure and definitions in the ISO 9000 series
- Quality system requirements
- Planning an audit and setting objectives
- Performing an audit
- Human aspects of auditing
- Reporting findings and nonconformity.
Attendance on this course will provide delegates with 24 CPD points.