To cover safety aspects of maintaining and use of abrasive wheels. This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety Executive.
This course is designed for all personnel who have been appointed to mount or use abrasive wheels. This training is required in order to comply with PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipments Regulations 1998).
- Methods of storing, handling and transporting abrasive wheels
- Mounting of abrasive wheels, film and review
- Selection, Inspection, Mounting, Dressing and Truing Rest-adjustment
- Conformance with relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Recognition of hazards and the understanding of precautions to reduce accidents