"Learn how to manage your workloads more effectively, how to delegate work in the right way and how to feel comfortable when saying NO to requests!"
****Please be advised that the price shown is a guide price based on 6 delegates attending the course. This is an In-House only course and your final price will be calculated upon enquiry. The final price will be dependent on your individual requirements.****
This 1-Day Time Management In-House Training Course is designed to help you make the most out of your time. Today we have more and more demands made upon us at work - tighter deadlines, more work, juggling priorities - you name it!
With this course you will learn skills and techniques to prioritise your work, how to avoid time wasting events and how to communicate what you want and what you don't want!
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
• Staff who need to juggle a wide variety of tasks and activities
• Staff who find managing their time difficult
• Staff who want to organise their days better and to feel in control of their work instead of their work controlling them
What Will You Gain From the Course?
• An appreciation of how much of your day is actually wasted
• Learn how to prioritise your workload - time v importance v urgency
• Learn how to communicate with people who interrupt you when you need to concentrate on your work
• Learn techniques in order to organise, delegate or delete your work
• Learn how to manage your: telephone calls, emails, paperwork, technology, diary.
• Learn the 7 different methods of delegating your workload effectively
• Learn how to say NO and feel comfortable in doing so
• Learn how to adapt to different demands - i.e the piece of ad-hoc work (task A) that needs to be completed within 4 hours for the M.D but task B needs to be completed within 2 hours
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.