SPA Passport (Food & Drink)
To enable contract personnel to satisfy the need for high standards in Health & Safety training in the food & drink industry. The Food & Drink Safety Passport Scheme, accredited by the SPA is a way of only accepting personnel who hold this Safety Passport. Successful completion of the course results in delegates being issued with an identification passport, which is valid for 3 years. This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety Executive.
Duration: 1 Day course starting at 9.00am.
Contractor personnel working on site.
- Food sector syllabus introduction
- Essentials of biological, chemical & physical contamination
- Main legislation
- Procedures for reporting illness & incidents
- Environmental protection
- Disposal strategies and awareness
- Health & Safety
- Work permits
- Access & egress
- Machinery hazards
- Transport & heavy plant
- Stuck by hazards
- Fire & explosion
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Slips trips & falls
- Occupational health