Resource Efficiency Management Course
The price shown is a guide price based on up to 16 delegates attending the course. The final price will be calculated upon enquiry. The final price will be dependent on your specific needs.
About this Course:
Resource efficiency is about effectively utilising and managing the resources available to you while optimising output and maximising profit. The aim of this 2-day course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the theory of resource efficiency, practical instruction to reinforce understanding of subject matter and issues, and practical experience of the application of appropriate data analysis techniques.
- Background, drivers and barriers to resource efficiency
- Techniques and case histories
- Application of techniques
- Planning and the conducting a resource efficiency review
- Developing action plans/recommendations
- Communicating the findings
- Practical test
Who should attend?
Environmental professionals, consultants, business advisors, anyone involved in resource efficiency and who want to achieve business improvements.
What will you learn?
At the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Conduct a resource efficiency review.
- Identify appropriate sources of existing information, opportunities for resource efficiency and potential liabilities (i.e. legal/financial).
Understand how to:
- assess review findings (quantitatively and qualitatively);
- categorise the opportunities identified (i.e. by cost-benefit, legal requirements,)
- prepare an action plan; effectively communicate the review findings
The course either has new dates in data loading, or is only run as a dedicated or In Company course.