NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management

£1521 per delegate

Duration: 7 days

Trainer: Y004EK

Need course dates or locations to suit you? CLICK HERE TO SEND ENQUIRY...
NEBOSH Specialist Diploma in Environmental Management

About the Course:

Extend your environmental studies to include the NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management with our one week supplementary module. This option is available for anyone seeking a high level accredited qualification in this discipline and will enable delegates to make an effective contribution to their organisation's environmental management and performance at both a strategic and operational level.

Course Content:

The module completes those parts of the syllabus that require more detailed analysis than the IEMA Certificate programme such as: 
- Gaseous and particulate releases to atmosphere 
- Characteristics and effects of substances released to atmosphere
- Legislative controls
- Strategies for monitoring atmospheric emissions
- Control strategies and measures for releases into the atmosphere
- Water pollution
- Characteristics and effects of substances released to water
- Legislative controls
- Red, black and grey list substances
- Monitoring releases to water
- Prevention and control of discharges to controlled water
- Characteristics of noise and the measurement and assessment of environmental noise and noise levels
- Control of environmental noise with reference to relevant legal requirements
- Describe the legislative requirements in relation to the storage, supply, use and transport of hazardous substances and pesticides


The programme will improve your work performance, add value to your CV and increase your asset worth to your employer.

Entry requirements 

Candidates must have completed our 2 week IEMA Associate Certificate Course in Environmental Management, or hold Associate Membership of The IEMA by examination. Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills supported by a good general education.


Candidates will be assessed by a formal 3 hour written examination, set and marked by NEBOSH which accounts for 75% of the overall marks; and a workplace based project set and marked by us and moderated by NEBOSH, which accounts for the remaining 25%. Candidates must achieve a pass in BOTH parts of the assessment to be awarded the Specialist Diploma. Holders of the Specialist Diploma may use the post nominals Sp Dip EM.

Telephone Hotline 01933 233884

Enter a location to find distance

Location Region Start Date Days Price ex. VAT    
Bromsgrove Midlands Mon 9 May 16 This course runs over seven non consecutive days. Start date as indicated. *** Price includes £127 NEBOSH fee ***

Training:  9th - 13th May
Revision & Exam:  20th May & 2nd June
Bromsgrove Midlands Mon 21 Nov 16 This course runs over seven non consecutive days. Start date as indicated. *** Price includes £127 NEBOSH fee ***

Training:  21st - 25th November
Revision & Exam:  7th & 8th December
Courses found 1 to 2 of 2 1

Telephone Hotline

01933 233884

(Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 5:30pm).

© 2016 Book My Course Limited. All rights reserved

Home | About Us | Contact Us | FAQs | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Site Map | News / Articles | Cookie Policy