- Negotiations with National Accounts; Planning the Negotiation Strategy, Valuing Concessions, Analysing the Cost vs. Benefits of Promotional Investment
- Individual Action PlansWho Should Attend:
Designed for National Account Managers.
This course is also suitable for Regional Account Managers and National Account Executives being groomed for NAM status.
What You Will Gain:
- A benchmark of your knowledge, skills and general level of competency
- A proven structure for managing: critical customer information, constructing business plans and sales forecasts, conducting the business interview and the business review with an emphasis on negotiation skills, analysing and evaluating promotional investment
- Individual training and feedback by the tutor to equip you to be a major contributor in your organisation
- The confidence to work with major customersThe Course Fee Includes
The Course Fee Includes:
- A course folder
- Notes and Hand-outs
- Lunch and unlimited day-time refreshments
- Full Support Package (see below)
Fully Supported Training:
In addition to the exercises and handouts used on the course, each delegate will also receive:
- A Certificate of Attendance
- A Data Stick of up to date self-development and reference materials to reinforce your learning
- On-going support via e-train, Spearhead’s unique e-learning programme designed to sustain motivation and support your personal development when you are back at work
- Access to the Spearhead telephone Help-line so you can continue to get individual post-course support from your tutor when you need it
Description of the Course:
The course starts with a definition of the role, responsibilities and accountabilities of a NAM. The course then covers the issues concerning customer information and relationships, including supplier strategy. There then follows a tutorial on the financial analysis of a major customer with practical exercises to cement learning. The next area covered is strategic business management, to prepare delegates for the challenge of implementing a strategy for each of their accounts. The course then moves on to negotiations, with tutor input sessions balanced with practical exercises to help develop delegates’ skills and techniques. To complete the course the subject of promotions is fully explored before each delegate compiles his/her action plans for implementation after the course.
In summary, this is the definitive course for the National Account Manager.
- To allow delegates to benchmark their knowledge, skills and general level of competency
- To recognise the role and responsibilities of the National Account Manager
- To provide delegates with a proven structure for; Managing critical customer information
Constructing business plans and sales forecast, Conducting the business interview and the business review with an emphasis on negotiation skills, Analysing and evaluating promotional investment, To provide the opportunity to practice and develop the above using delegates’
real-life business situations.