Lead Auditor: ISO 27001
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course prepares delegates for the qualification process for ISO 27001:2013, trains them to plan, manage and implement the audit programme. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification.
Who Should Attend?
- Those wishing to implement a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2013:
- Those wishing to learn about effective audit practices
- Existing information security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001 systems certification
- Security and Quality professionals
Benefits to Your Business
Effective auditing helps to ensure that the measures you put in place to protect your organization and your customers are properly managed and achieve the desired result.
Embracing a blended learning approach, this course includes an optional pre-course webinar learning element. Studying the webinar will provide delegates with an overview of ISO 27001 requirements and the audit process.
A combination of tutorials, syndicate exercises and role play, including the following topics:
- Information security
- The importance of information security
- ISO 27001
- Reviewing security threats and vulnerabilities
- Management of security risks
- Selecting security controls
- How to build an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 27001 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading an ISO 27001 audit team
- Interview techniques
- Audit reporting
- Examination to prove competency
Attendance on this course will provide delegates with 40 CPD points.