IOSH Working Safely
Who Should Attend?
This course is a basic introduction for all levels of personnel who are non-health & safety experts.
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others and understand the consequences to both the individual and their organisation if they fail to work safely.
- Identify hazards, risks and risks controls and understand the importance of risk assessment with examples of everyday use of risk assessment.
- Understand how to take appropriate workplace precautions and their importance in the working environment.
- Appreciate the importance of a health & safety management system.
- Identify lines of communication with respect to health & safety in their place of work.
- Identify safety signs and signals.
- Understand emergency, accident plans and procedures and how and who to report accidents, incidents and near misses to, in their place of work.
- Recognise how industry affects the environment and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste.
On successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course you will receive an IOSH accredited Certificate.